POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spaceship Of The Week Sample 1 : Re: Spaceship Of The Week Sample 1 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spaceship Of The Week Sample 1
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 9 May 2006 09:06:02
Message: <446093ba$1@news.povray.org>
Well, that is something what Povman's scene shares with modern art: it's
ability for multiple interpretations!

I personally don't think this is intended, but who knows? Maybe it is, and I
am wrong.

However, one fact stands solid as a rock: I like that other artists do
scenes related to SciFi!

Greetings to everyone!

Sven